Do you ever look at other Instagram accounts and think… I wish our images could look like that! I can only equate it to how they get food to look so amazing on adverts, and when I take a photo of my dinner… it looks nothing like it!
This is why when Jade Slade, a very well respected and talented stylist approached us to run a number of courses, throughout 2022, we were delighted! Jade’s career has spanned from stylist, to educator, running a number of courses and being trained by 365 Hairdressing. A brilliant teacher and very inspirational stylist.
Our first course coming up on the 24th January with Jade, is – Instagram Masterclass. Whilst putting this course together, I asked Jade what the top 5 tips would be to anyone trying to get that perfect Insta look… this was her tips.
Top 5 picture taking tips
- Have the right lighting – no shadows, get a ring light to show off your colour
- Get the right hair pose to showcase your work
- Don’t over spray your look, better to look matte not shiny, but do spray any loose hairs
- Think about your background, simple is better, not too busy
- Your client’s top colour can affect your picture it will pick up and pull-out colours that aren’t as apparent.
To book on the Instagram Masterclass click HERE