At Kin Connect we take your privacy seriously and only use the information we collect to provide our services. We never sell your information and will only share with a third party to fulfil a service to you.
At any time, you may request a copy of information we have recorded about you. You may also request we remove all identifiable information with respect to yourself. As a matter of course, we will delete your identifiable information if you have not undertaken business with us after 2 years.
For transparency, listed are the business services we provide and how each service uses the information we collect.
We request the minimum level of personally identifying information to run our business effectively. This is data you provide us directly, for example, your name and contact details.
We store notes with respect to services we undertake to ensure we maintain and exceed our level of service. For example, notes on your business needs and team to ensure we are gathering the right data to further your development.
We consider you have provided consent for us to store personally identifying information and information about your services based on your receiving services from us.
We will not undertake phone, mail, email or SMS marketing without you first providing consent for us to do so. Our marketing campaigns are automated and use rules based on services purchased and information we collect from you. Of course, you may opt out of receiving marketing material at any time.
DATA PROCESSORS AND LOCATIONS
We use a leading software solution named hubspot within our business to provide the services listed above. These software solutions store and process data in numerous locations outside our business premise. We never sell your information and will only share with a third party to fulfil a service to you. Your information is secure and only used for the purpose it is provided. You may contact us at email@example.com to
- Request a copy of information we have stored about you.
- Request we remove all identifying information about you.
- Make a complaint
COOKIES AND HOW THEY BENEFIT YOU
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook.
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do).
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass data to advertising networks.
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
- Pay sales commissions.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
OUR OWN COOKIES
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
THIRD PARTY FUNCTIONS
- Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
SOCIAL WEBSITE COOKIES
So you can easily ‘Like’ or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
VISITOR STATISTICS COOKIES
TURNING COOKIES OFF
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.